Build Homes & Build Wealth
• Earn up to 8% APR Tax-Free Passive Income
• Commit funds from 3 – 24 Months per loan
• Benefit from 133% Anticipated Collateral Cover
Pension Lending Account
With a Pension Lending Account from Initiative Ireland, you can co-fund the delivery of affordable, social and midmarket housing across Ireland and earn great returns of 5.00% to 8.00% APR TAX-FREE on your committed pension funds.
Access the Irish Property Investments in a smarter way, as a secured co-lender. Unlike traditional property investment, with a Pension Lending Account from Initiative Ireland you aren’t buying a property yourself, instead you co-fund a secured loan provided to an experienced developer which is secured against a property.
To open your account you will need a minimum commitment of €25,000 made via your self-directed pension. If you don’t have a self-directed pension, we can help you to set one up when you meet with one of our affiliated financial advisors who’ll guide you through the process. Available to clients in the Republic of Ireland only.
Call our team Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.30pm) on:
+353 1 6859259
Build your Portfolio
Select Loans to Fund
Payments Made Securely to your Account
Easy Portfolio Monitoring (Online 24/7)
How to Open Your Account
- Complete your Private Pension Lending Account Application
- Meet with a Qualified Financial Advisor to sign documents
- Setup or Link a Self-Managed Pension, with a Partnering Trustee
- Transfer a minimum of €25,000 to activate your Account
Local Knowledge & Experience
Initiative Ireland was founded in 2015 by a team of experienced, proven finance professionals who had a shared vision of delivering positive social impact through financially inclusive and fair services. About Us....
Eligible Self-Managed Pensions:
- Personal Retirement Bond (PRB)
- Approved Minimum Retirement Fund (AmRF)
- Approved Retirement Fund (ARF)
- Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSA)